Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thoughts

  • It bothers me when there is a toilet and either a) the seat is too low or b) the water is too high and you have to worry about getting wet from toilet water, man that is awful.
  • The CEO of Pacific Life scares me. If anyone watched the Pacific Life Holiday Bowl (Oklahoma State vs. Oregon) you saw him wish us a happy holiday and tell us he hope we like watching the game. He talked too softly and the way he was looking into the camera it looked like his eyes had slid back into his skull like 4 inches too far, it was awkward. I felt like he was trying to convince me to join a cult. Dear sir, you are talking to the entire country, not a deer, please talk like a human being.
  • Said Holiday Bowl, however, is a really entertaining football game Even still, every time I see Mike Gundy I think of his tirade at the press conference.
  • I really enjoy when Chris Fowler calls games, he is really professional, he seams to be good at his job, and he actually seems to have a good time doing it.
  • Oregon won 42-31, by the way.

No comments: